Have a Safe Stay
Hotel Fabian takes the COVID-19 situation very seriously. For our part, we closed the hotel in March 2020 to prevent the spread of infections. Our primary responsibility is to ensure the safety of our guests and staff even now that we have reopened our doors.
In April Kämp Collection Hotels, which includes Hotel Fabian, set up a Safe Stay working group covering all ten of our hotels. This group has made a plan to ensure the safest possible transactions in our hotels, restaurants and spas.
The safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. When you see our employees wearing face masks, you know it is a sign of love and care. We hope to set an example for other companies as well. Read more in our release.
We take care of the following measures in accordance with the regulations of the Government and the Regional State Administrative Agency:
- Please visit us only when feeling healthy and flu-symptom free.
- Our guests have a prominent opportunity to wash or disinfect their hands upon arrival at the hotel and terrace.
- In our hotel premises there are safety instructions for maintaining a sufficient distance and other procedures to be followed in the hotel area to prevent the spread of infectious disease.
- All of our hotel’s rooms and public areas, including the gym, have enhanced cleaning.
- We effectively disinfect various contact surfaces, such as door handles, payment terminals, elevator buttons and highchairs for children.
- The stay in the hotel and on our terrace is arranged loosely enough and the customer seats are placed far enough apart.
- Our staff has been trained to take safety factors into account when serving our guests.
- We recommend that only members of the same family take the same lift. We also encourage the use of stairs - safe utility exercise!
- We try to avoid visiting your hotel room while you are inside.
- The hotel breakfast in the restaurant is being arranged by three seatings so that our guests are evenly distributed over breakfast and there is no crowding.
- All our guests having breakfast should have their own seating at a table or equivalent level.
- It is also possible for our hotel guests to have breakfast in a take-away bag.
We make sure that you can visit Hotel Fabian with your loved ones, knowing that the prevention of the spread of the disease has been carefully considered by us. We want you to be confident and enjoy your hotel holiday and stay on our terrace.
If you have any concerns, our staff will be happy to answer your questions:
+358 (0)9 6128 2000
Have a Safe Stay - We Don't Mind If You Stay Longer.
See the general reservation terms & conditions of Kämp Collection Hotels