Hotel Fabian informs
Due to the global coronavirus pandemic Hotel Fabian has temporarily closed its doors. You can still make a reservation to Hotel Fabian for later on this year or to Hotel Kämp, that will remain open for now, by contacting our Reservation Sales Team: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also still buy our giftcards and we have extended the expire date until 31 December 2020.
We can’t wait to see you again!
Be safe and take care,
Prime location in Helsinki centre
Fabianinkatu 7, 00130 Helsinki
- Nearest train station: Helsinki Main Railway Station, 1 km
- Nearest tram stop: Eteläranta, 300 m
- Distance to the Helsinki-Vantaa airport 20 km
Direction from the airport
- Private car & a driver; advance bookings via hotel reception
- Finnair City Bus operates every day every 20 minutes between the airport and main railway station
- Local bus number 615 operates every day every 10-20 minutes between the airport and main railway station
- Yellow Line taxi: Information desk outside of arrivals hall, no pre-bookings.
- Taxis always available outside the terminals.
Directions from the train station
- Tram number 2 leaves in front of the Sokos Deparment Store (Mannerheimintie) to the Eteläranta tram stop (stop number 0102).
- By foot 10-15 minutes