Boutique-hotel in Helsinki City Centre
We don't mind if you stay longer
"Trip Advisor – traveller’s choice 2020” –winner hotel Fabian is situated right in the heart of Helsinki. Featuring 58-room this boutique hotel has uniquely welcoming atmosphere. A short walk from the Market Square, the beautiful gardens of the Esplanadi and the famous Museum of Finnish Architecture, the hotel is designed around a lush, verdant courtyard and is flooded with natural light. Guests of Hotel Fabian can enjoy exquisite interior details plus all the comforts of home. While Hotel Fabian is perfect for a short visit to the Finnish capital, it is also an ideal address for an extended stay, offering nine Lux rooms equipped with a kitchenette for self-catering guests. Hotel Fabian gives guests a choice of three different room categories: Comfort, Style and Lux.
Great location in the heart of Helsinki
The ”Trip Advisor – traveller’s choice” –winner Hotel Fabian is a great basecamp for exploring Helsinki. The hotel is located in Kasarmintori, which is consistently aiming to become the hottest spot for the best restaurants in Helsinki. Despite the great location and restaurants in the area, the hotel is situated on a quiet street.
Hotel Fabian is just a five minute walk from Esplanadi and the main market. Also the tram is just a few minutes away, which makes this hotel a great place to start your Helsinki adventure. If you’re a fan of cruises, the hotel is only 500 meters from the Olympic terminal with daily cruises to Stockholm.
- Complimentary Wi-fi in rooms and public areas
- Laundry service
- Parking: Public parking is possible at the street or in the nearby Aimo Park Kasarmitori parking garage. There are also 4 charging points available for electric cars at Aimo Park Kasarmitori.
- Breakfast served daily on the first floor
- Lobby bar
- Credit cards accepted: American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, Bankcard
- 24 – hour reception
- Check-in from 15:00, check-out until 12:00
- Pets are allowed, charge 15 € / night
- Extra bed or baby cot on advance booking: under 6-year olds for free, 6-12 years old 20 €, over 13 years old 50 € / night